Street part
At the beginning of the music video, there are some people walking pass the street and everybody gets a price tag on their bodies.Basically, they are in slow motion and in black and white, which I will create by editing. However, a suitable speed of the walking pace is important for creating a best effect so that we have tried different walking speed to test which one is better. Besides the walking speed have to be tested, stagger people in order to sperate all people is necessary as well.
Personally, this is a difficult shot for me because I had no idea how to create the frame at first. This is a test footage of showing the lady is taking off her high-heels. Actually this is a hard work for the actor too as she had to keep the position in slow motion and tried her best to keep balance. This test shot reminded me of leaving some space for taking off the shoes, the camera was still in the same place and the same level line, so that I could not move the camera while filming. The only thing I could do is that find out the best position of camera showing the full action of actor.
No comments:
Post a Comment