After finishing all the plan and research, I have to think about who can deliver the perfect performance and show 'star image' in my music video. I choose William Lee to be the actor performing this music video finally who is a really energetic person with passion in performance.Also, he is my best friend so I believe that he would help me without hesitating.
In addition, he is a Chinese people so that we have a more fluent communication and there is no error in understanding. It made sure that he could perform properly as what I wished him to do.
He is studying in the same college as me so that I can see him everyday . I have asked him about this ,he agreed to asisst me kindly . His English is brilliant and fluent, I do not need to worry about him following the lyrics and doing the lip syncs.
No comments:
Post a Comment