This was a long shot of a car driving toward camera, a man was waving his hand to the people standing on the pavement. This was the test footage for testing speed of the car which should be reasonable so that it would not knock down the camera and the tripod. In addition, a suitable speed was needed for better editing. If the car was too slow, the effect would be very factitious and funny.
I was trying to use zoom in/out to follow the moving car at first, but it would be looked so jerky and rough.
On the other hand, I change the sides of boy's standing position since I found the driver sitting on the left and the man sitting on the right.
Here was another test footages which can be seen the speed is too slow. It took a long time going toward to the boy who was standing next to a car. The slow speed could not be fitted in the track with strong beat. So I told the driver to driving a little bit faster next time. Also, I had found out the most suitable position of camera.
Moreover, this shot was filmed on the street which was public area, so my friend as my assistant when other cars needed to pass through this road she would tell me. So that I could move the camera and tripod, our car would stop by the road as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment