All artists have a name, whether is a stage name or their real name.Because I have to create complete new brand identity for my artist, I need to think about what my artist' name is.
My artist' real name is William Lee, although he is a Chinese, he is created as an English pop singer in my expectation. As a reason, he needs a English stage name as his identity. Actually, I think his real name "William" is quite appropriate as it is a popular English name. As I 've been highly inspired by an American recording artist and songwriter who is William James Adams. He is better known as Will. i.am, which is due to the characters in his real name divided into three parts. I think this name is quite creative and interesting, and it is also easy to remember ,which again is important considering that I want to try and push William's popularity.
Moreover, I am going to design album/magazine artwork by using the name in form of "Will.I.am.", because I think that is easy for audience to remember the artist as the form of name giving strong memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment