Studio part
This was the test footage in college studio. At first, we were unfamiliar with all equipments in college studio, I haven't used it before. With the assistant of teacher, I had learned how to use them and how to change colour of background. This is the first test shot for locating the position of actor including angle, camera shot and background image effect.
In addition, the actor could not get into the state of acting at the beginning. He needed time to get used to acting in front of camera. So that I just used those shots as test footage but not used them in my music video.
Here are some test shots for a important part in video which need the actor give information to audience "let us go outside and have a look" by using body languages. It is important for the music video because it connects story from indoor to outdoor. The performance of actor must be expressive so that audience can understand what does this music video mean. We have tried plenty of different ways to performance, there are some test footages which I won't use.
At last, I choose this clip below to use for several reasons. First of all, the performance of this clip is quite unaffected and contagious as well as the lip sync is perfect. In addition, the way he shows audience following him and go outside is clear. Last but not least, the beats of actor 's performance match the song perfectly.
No comments:
Post a Comment