Finally, the video is completed, even though this is still a rough cut.
All of the gaps in the video have been filled and I do concern about whether the narrative can be understood by audience because it still looks loosely so. Although this is the last rough cut,in my mind, there are plenty of editing stages can be put in the final cut in order to increase the visually interesting.
The part of rap has been filled by a series jump cut of the main character William and support narrative. This new part of the music video looks rough and brief in my opinion. According to my storyboard, there will be a rapper acting this part, he is rapping while walking down the streets which has shown in previous. Unfortunately, I can not find the suitable person to be the rapper as they can not acting and rapping like a black people. Therefore, I have to changed the previous plan in order to fill all the gaps and complete the music video. I have filmed some clips of William walking in the park at random. I have filmed it in different angles so that the idea of jump cut just comes out. In addition, I have found some clips filmed before also can be used which is surprisingly suitable for the gaps.At last, the final rough cut is compeleted.
Additionally I am going to keep editing the 'rap' part and try to increase the visual interests as well as the other parts of the music video.I will be able to make final adjustements to my video based on audience feedback. These are as follows:
Solve the lip sync problems (the lips syncs of some places are still out of line)
Adjust the colour of the frame ( some frames look strange)
Moreover, I have to add the record label in the beginning of the music video as well as the name of director and so on. I will try my best to make th music video better ,I feel its a little messy now to be honest.
All of the gaps in the video have been filled and I do concern about whether the narrative can be understood by audience because it still looks loosely so. Although this is the last rough cut,in my mind, there are plenty of editing stages can be put in the final cut in order to increase the visually interesting.
The part of rap has been filled by a series jump cut of the main character William and support narrative. This new part of the music video looks rough and brief in my opinion. According to my storyboard, there will be a rapper acting this part, he is rapping while walking down the streets which has shown in previous. Unfortunately, I can not find the suitable person to be the rapper as they can not acting and rapping like a black people. Therefore, I have to changed the previous plan in order to fill all the gaps and complete the music video. I have filmed some clips of William walking in the park at random. I have filmed it in different angles so that the idea of jump cut just comes out. In addition, I have found some clips filmed before also can be used which is surprisingly suitable for the gaps.At last, the final rough cut is compeleted.
Additionally I am going to keep editing the 'rap' part and try to increase the visual interests as well as the other parts of the music video.I will be able to make final adjustements to my video based on audience feedback. These are as follows:
Solve the lip sync problems (the lips syncs of some places are still out of line)
Adjust the colour of the frame ( some frames look strange)
Moreover, I have to add the record label in the beginning of the music video as well as the name of director and so on. I will try my best to make th music video better ,I feel its a little messy now to be honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment