This page contains the planning of the digipak with regards to the photoshoot I have taken. The picture below is the draft planning done by hand on paper ; the sheet has been scanned in.
As I have mentioned before(Digipak mood board), I am going to combine the 'star image' and vibrant colour together. The main colour scheme of the digipak will be purple, which is a little similar to Justin Bieber album-My Worlds. The picture on the lower right corner is the front cover of the digipak, as we can see, William's image covers the most space of the front and his name is shown in the middle. The background is full of cartoon figures, and the main colour of the background will be purple.
The photos below were images I was going to use in digipak. When I was picking them up, a new idea has come out and this was the reason why I have chosen four photos of William. As we can see, there was only one image used in the 6 panes digipak, which I thought too less. So that I would change one image of one of the panes, which was instead of star image.
These are the images I am going to use:

No comments:
Post a Comment