These are the images from the photoshoot I conducted with Season outdoors. The photoshoot divided into two parts, one was shot in the dark, the other was shot by day. Everything of photoshoot was fine due to the good whether by day. However, the most difficult things in taking the picture was writing down the words in reverse. To present the characters in a correct order, we had to write the words in reverse of each character. Season was an expert in writing it as he had done this for many times before. Therefore, I took charge of the button of camera, Season and Coral (assistant ) wrote down the words in the darkness.
As we can see, there were plenty of shoots of the light painting because most of them were failed or test shoots. During the shooting, I found that the most difficult in taking light painting pictures was hard to measure the distance between two words,so that sometimes the characters would overlap. After trying for few times, we got the good effect pictures finally.
All the photos have not been edited yet, also, I have not made any decision about which photo will be used. These are the pictures shot in the Burn Valley Park. Actually I am wondering to take more pictures of the park later as the pictures are not enough.
There are the images of William which I am going to combine one of them with vibrant background. Most of the shots are high-angle medium shots which is highly focusing on his face and facial expression. Furthermore, William is appearing mainly in the centre, looking directly at the camera. This is important for cover of digipak to pull audiences in since most of the pop geren albums have done.
The main issue I had during the shoot was that some of images were blurry as I set my camera at manual focus. At first, I want to create the image of artist with blurry background because it is much easier to edit in photoshop ( sectional cutout). The first four images in the first line were the test shoots of manual focus. Although they were not in good effect, I still determined to try. Luckily, some of them can be used probably.
I am going to use Photoshop to edit the images , which is the most familiar photo editing software for me. In addition, Season is an expert in Photoshop as a photography student, so that I can ask him for help in editing as well as improve my skills in using photoshop. I am hoping to see some creative results.






No comments:
Post a Comment