Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Evidence of photo-shoots for both pieces

To be honest, I am not good at taking photos of objects. In my previous plan of digipak, I have to take some photos of some recreation facilities in the park. Although some ideas have come out, I still can not create them as the same as my thought. 

In this situation, I asked my friend Season for help, who told me the idea about light painting. The screen shot of my iPhone is the evidence of asking for help. As we can see, he was willing to help me and we made a decision about shooting on Thursday afternoon. The photo-shoots were divided into two parts, one was taking photos in the park of recreation facilities, the other one was taking light panting pictures. In addition, the star images also will be used in the digipak, but I had taken pictures of the artist before, so I just needed to take the pictures of scene on Thursday.

These are the evidence of Season taking photos in the Burn Valley Park ( taken by me). 
All the evidence photos were taken by iPhone.





         


A series of photos below are the evidence of us taking light panting pictures.The location is easy to find as long as it is dark enough.
These photos were showing that Season were setting  up the tripod and camera.


Season and I were deciding the most appropriate location for us to write down the words in the air. Actually, we had tried in different locations for many times. But fortunately, we got some pleasant photos finally.


As we can see( not very clearly), there were two people standing in the face of the lens.  At first, the products were not very good, because the time was too short( maximum 30 seconds) while the words were too long. Due to the words which planed to write down were too many characters. We decided to let two people write at the same time.


In order to get the perfect one , we had taken lots of photos. The two ladies in the picture below were my friends as my assistants to assit me.




No comments:

Post a Comment