I am planning to do some interviews in order to get the audience feedback. I am going to show my media products first, and then ask them some questions. They will be filmed during answering the questions. In this situation, the frist thing I have to do is write down what I am going to ask( my question list).
Here are the questions which I constructed specifically to ask interviewers . I did not necessarily ask every question in every case, or use the exact same wording, it more a case of using questions which best fit the fow of the conversatioin.
1.What did you think of the music video overall?
2.Do you think it look professional ? why ?
3.What did you think the lip syncing?
4.What did you think of William's performance?
5.Could you understand /follow the narrative?
6.What did you think of the editing?
7.What would say is the favourite part of the video?
8.What would you say is your least favourite part of the video?
9.How would you say the video could be improved?
10.Anything else that you'd like to add?
1. What did you think of the digipak and advert overall?
2.What do you think of the star image portrayed in both products?
3.Can you understand the themes behind the video?
4. Would you be attracted to them in a point of sale display etc.
5.What would say your favourite part of the digipak/advert is?
6.What would you say is least favourite part of the digipak/ advert is?
7.How would you say the digiapk/advert could be improved?
8. Anything else that you'd like to add?
After gathering all the audience feedback, I will analysis them and present my result. Although my target audience is 16-20 year group, I decide to ask people from different age group in order to get a more comprehensive result.
Audience Interview(UNCUT)
No comments:
Post a Comment