The front and The back
I have been editing the front cover for a long time to be honest, but I finished it as the last one. Because I have tried some many different kinds of ways to combine different effect, image and also used many different editing soft ware in order to create the satisfactory one.
Here is a previous product with its creating process:
Firstly, I used Photoshop - Filter Gallery -Glowing Edges to change the original image into this quite artistic face. And then I just put it in the selected background.
Here is a previous product with its creating process:
Firstly, I used Photoshop - Filter Gallery -Glowing Edges to change the original image into this quite artistic face. And then I just put it in the selected background.
Here is the final image. The reason I did not use them is I considered that if I used this very nonrepresentational face image, audience is hard to recognise him. It is important for a pop genre singer to be recognised by the public, audience is the source of becoming famous. In this situation, I decided to create a new front cover of the album.
Although I did not use the previous image as the front cover , I used the same way to construct the front as well as using the same photo and background as the previous one. I just chose different type effect of photo editing , which let the face of artist can be recognised clearly. Moreover, I adjusted the size of the original background photo and put them together in a blank layer, giving a different vision. I plan to use the same background shown again and again in both of my advert and digipak in order to create synergy, on the other hand, I was afraid that audience will feel sick and boring about it. As a reason, I jointed the same picture in different sizes so that a 'new' image is created.
The last but not least, I put all images into the digipak template,and my digipak construction was finished.
Although I did not use the previous image as the front cover , I used the same way to construct the front as well as using the same photo and background as the previous one. I just chose different type effect of photo editing , which let the face of artist can be recognised clearly. Moreover, I adjusted the size of the original background photo and put them together in a blank layer, giving a different vision. I plan to use the same background shown again and again in both of my advert and digipak in order to create synergy, on the other hand, I was afraid that audience will feel sick and boring about it. As a reason, I jointed the same picture in different sizes so that a 'new' image is created.
The last but not least, I put all images into the digipak template,and my digipak construction was finished.







No comments:
Post a Comment