Inside pane construction
I cut the image into square which can be fitted into digipak, moreover, I used another picture editing software which comes from China to create this special image effect. It looks more colourful which is in coloured pencil painting style. As a pop genre album, the images in its digipak have to be vibrant and sharp in order to catch audience eyes. In this situation, I just try my best to create some unusual art works to put into my digipak.
On the other hand, I have used the same editing software to create some more effect in the same picture. They are shown below, as we can see, they are still normal even though they are edited. I think that they are not attractive enough as put into a pop genre album, so I do not consider them at last.
In media marketing, I have learned a kind of marketing method called"synergy". In term of synergy, I want to combine this image with the album front cover background( as well as the back background and the disc cover) I design them all in the same background because I want to reinforce audience impression again and again by seeing them ceaselessly.
This is the final image I have created, I think I have tried to make it look comfortable and special. Although I don't think that everybody can accept this is a good image, I still maintain to put it into the digipak. Because there are too many pop singer exist now, promotion and marketing method are becoming more and more important for a singer getting famous. Therefore, this image will be as one of the inside pane image.








No comments:
Post a Comment