Monday, 31 March 2014

Question 3


I have gathered all my audience feedback in one video. I have got a lot of positive encouragement and some useful feedback. 
First of all, I thought I had to check the lip syncing again of the video, because some audiences replied that the lip syncing in some places were not matching the views. This mistake made the music video look imperfect. I thought that might be the lip syncing are out of the line in some places but I was going to correct it as soon as possible. 
Secondly, one of the audiences said that there were some gaps between two clips could be filled by some texts. It made the video look full and abundant. However, I do not think I will add some text to fill the gaps, because I think that it can not make any sense if I put some meaningless text in the video. In addition, the gaps existed in my video are very short, they do not influence anything. 
The last but not least, people gave their opinion about which part in the video are their favourite.
"The toys looking left and right"
"William held Teddy Bear at the end of video"
"Children in playground; You show children are having fun which is very good. "
"Lots of coins on the table"
"The man threw the price tag away"

These feedbacks let me know what does audience fancy? What type of things they would like? For a media company, it is important to  understand audience's preferences. In this situation, doing an audience research helps companies to learn audience's preferences. So that I am able to create something attractive media products which are fitting in audience's preferences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment