Here is the record label I have designed to give out product its own identity.I named the records company 'rocket' which fits in with the pop genre in my opinion as it looks stylish and in fashion. I created it on Photo shop and another Chinese software, and I also designed it in many different effects which were shown below.Black and white is the classical colour which is never out of fashion so I choose it as the main colour of the logo. In order to stand out the company I have make the pattern of rocket in red. This is a records company so I made the word "RECORDS" in red as well so that people can learn about this is a music records company at the first sight.
Designing a record label can let us learn more about how to finish a album(CD) completely. And design a good record label should be creative and have lots of special ideas in my view.






No comments:
Post a Comment